Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Significant Miller B Nor'easter Apr 3rd-4th OBS

wxeyeNH

4 minutes ago, dryslot said:

GFS had that there.

That area was pegged on a lot of guidance for sure. Just consistent mesoscale banding. Wasn’t really buying 18-24 but may just happen in a narrow area.  Kind of a last minute H7 redevelopment there helping out locally.

Just now, CoastalWx said:

That area was pegged on a lot of guidance for sure. Just consistent mesoscale banding. Wasn’t really buying 18-24 but may just happen in a narrow area.  Kind of a last minute H7 redevelopment there helping out locally.

GFS was first to show SW ME hitting those totals for a few days, It was by itself and i wasn't buying it until the other models started to come on board.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

You can see the circulation now over the Monadnocks on the LL WV product. That peaks around 620 mb, so the H7 low is probably a little south of that. Ekster doing naked snow angels through dinner time.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dryslot said:

GFS was first to show SW ME hitting those totals for a few days, It was by itself and i wasn't buying it until the other models started to come on board.

Yep. And the other….we’ll glue factory. 

• Like 1