• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

5 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

are people congratulating MVY yet?

It's uncanny. The second the NWS went to a Winter Storm Warning for the southern Berks, the next round of models dropped totals in half. They couldn't have waited one more hour to commit?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Lol…ya I kind of figured.  All good John. 

My theory is that the preference for shorter posts really began when these kinds of Internet social media became portably accessible … that’s just too hard to dink around with editing sentences and shit on one of these little interfaces especially when the algorithms that they employ they’re supposed to help you? Don’t they actually fight you

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Haven’t heard whales term used since 5th grade in 1981 

There used to be an NHL hockey team called the Hartford Whalers. They are now the Carolina hurricanes… Maybe he should’ve said the “GFS hurricanes”

heh

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

We may also be dealing with a slight amount of that attenuation bullshit that always happens as we get right on top of these damn things.
Still … Looking at the 18 Z model runs that probably should matter the most … diffs I see aren’t very germane 

3 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

Wow cape crushed

I don’t remember the last time they got double digits.   Snow on the beaches of Cape Cod is a pretty awesome sight.  It’s illegal but I’ve had fantasies in the past of chasing down there for a storm like this and skiing the sand dunes.

• Like 3

Just now, HIPPYVALLEY said:

I don’t remember the last time they got double digits.   Snow on the beaches of Cape Cod is a pretty awesome sight.  It’s illegal but I’ve had fantasies in the past of chasing down there for a storm like this and skiing the sand dunes.

Wife and I are going up there again this summer .

• Like 2