• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring the 29th/30th for significant impact coastal redevelopment - confidence only medium for now but is trending favorably.

Typhoon Tip

Euro opened door to a polar vortex dropping south after Feb 2-3 and GFS explores possibility of a long-duration snowfall event, will be interesting to track how this develops as it looks like quite a pattern changer on GFS. As to the first event, needs better phasing with distant cold high to work out well but at least it's something. 

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

41 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

A thumping paster is coming. Finally. 

I'm not greedy like some here, I'll take anything that gets the ground white. As of this morning we're down to about 40 percent coverage in the yard at home. Surprised there's anything left with the heavy rain overnight. 36 degrees

• Like 1

These clown maps are gonna cause snow weenie rage in SNE.

This bump north isn’t coming with better dynamics; it’s with a much weaker surface high and CP airmass has all but vanished.

last 10 runs of GFS - check out Canada

I didn’t think that would happen…

Result is less suppressed but still very weak storm, and more ptype/low ratio issues. Mostly the latter.

IMG_0626.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I am really looking forward to this one. Off time for it in mid January . Hopefully it continues to sink south and collapses to coast 

I wouldn’t get hopes up too much. Still shows signs it could be a banded mess. Needs another day to iron out.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I am really looking forward to this one. Off time for it in mid January . Hopefully it continues to sink south and collapses to coast 

It's been trending north not south, I don't see how that stops.. Coast has absolutely no chance at anything.. This is well inland north of 84 and/or elevation IMO .. 

1 minute ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

It's been trending north, I don't see how that stops.. Coast has absolutely no chance ay anything.. This is well inland north of 84 and/or elevation IMO .. 

Trends for CT are not favorable. Wagons north, don’t fall for it fellow Weenies. No CAA to be found.

5 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I wouldn’t get hopes up too much. Still shows signs it could be a banded mess. Needs another day to iron out.

4 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

It's been trending north not south, I don't see how that stops.. Coast has absolutely no chance at anything.. This is well inland north of 84 and/or elevation IMO .. 

Well that was one way to deflate things this morning . 

Just now, Sey-Mour Snow said:

again you still look fine, I'm just continue to deflate me and Scott and the south coast lmao 

appreciate it, I think my PSI is already 0 and you're just working on a flaccid corpse of rubber at this point .

Yeah looks decent well inland

• Haha 1

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Now you and Scooter  me very worried and depressed . Let’s hope for better SE trends 

I wasn’t deflating, but it doesn’t seem to have that big thumping precip shield that’s widespread. Hopefully it changes on modeling.You’ll probably get at least 3-6 anyways. Maybe you’ll creep to 20” on the season.