• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring the 29th/30th for significant impact coastal redevelopment - confidence only medium for now but is trending favorably.

Typhoon Tip

2 minutes ago, AstronomyEnjoyer said:

You bet the wagons will be coming north once I start running these models from the Cray in my basement. You're lucky that the 00z 3km NAM currently running is trying to knock power out at my house for the rest of the 2020's. 

I never thought I'd find anyone more IMBY preoccupied than I am, but I've met my match.

• Haha 12

5 minutes ago, AstronomyEnjoyer said:

You bet the wagons will be coming north once I start running these models from the Cray in my basement. You're lucky that the 00z 3km NAM currently running is trying to knock power out at my house for the rest of the 2020's. 

When the power goes out, just sit back and enjoy the stars.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I never thought I'd find anyone more IMBY preoccupied than I am, but I've met my match.

Oh I'm so petty about it. Too many times I've been the bridesmaid, never the bride. I was also out of town when that Dec 2020 storm dumped over 30 inches at my house. Pretty sure that fried my brain, haha.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, AstronomyEnjoyer said:

Oh I'm so petty about it. Too many times I've been the bridesmaid, never the bride. I was also out of town when that Dec 2020 storm dumped over 30 inches at my house. Pretty sure that fried my brain, haha.

Love the passion.  Thats what brought this forum together in the first place.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

If it rips like nam it would. But it’s nam. Probably 4-6” of play dough. 

6" would be like a blizzard for us!  I've been bearish on most of the other ones this winter.  This one is leaving me with a feeling that we break the streak (before this run).  Remind me of this come Monday when it is white rain.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, HinghamBoss said:

6" would be like a blizzard for us!  I've been bearish on most of the other ones this winter.  This one is leaving me with a feeling that we break the streak (before this run).  Remind me of this come Monday when it is white rain.

I’m bearish here too, but there is upside potential. 

2 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

OKX not impressed which we at SWC agree. Advisory level snows At best. 

It’s hard to believe after a multi-year ratter that a thread the needle event could go our way, but as I was told last year persistence works until it doesn’t. :lol: 

17 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

"Wow, I didn't expect 11", how much did you get, scooter"

(Ducks and runs)

Guy sends pics of dog in ball sack deep snow while I send tears from kids who thought we could get snow.

It’s  not supposed to be this hard.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

It’s hard to believe after a multi-year ratter that a thread the needle event could go our way, but as I was told last year persistence works until it doesn’t. :lol: 

We’ll try to squeeze out whatever we can and just chuckle how difficult it has become. We’re just uncomfortably numb at this point. 

I feel like this comes in a little stronger than modeled today.   Just looking at the lack of consistency with globals and the way some models had that S stream digging, leads me to believe, a more wound up and N solution remains on the table. I'll stay engaged for a decent event N of RT2 through at least 12Z Sat.