• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monitoring the 29th/30th for significant impact coastal redevelopment - confidence only medium for now but is trending favorably.

Typhoon Tip

1 hour ago, Kitz Craver said:

Dude. You are obnoxious. You whine more about the non snow whiners, than the non snow whiners whine about not having snow. Yet the irony escapes you. 

Because I said some are spoiled…the truth is they are. This is how it was for a long while back in the day...pulling teeth to get 2-4 and 3-6.  Welcome back Kitz. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Because I said some are spoiled…the truth is they are. This is how it was for a long while back in the day...pulling teeth to get 2-4 and 3-6.  Welcome back Kitz. 

I know, we are a similar age I believe. Look we all desperately love snow and it’s ok to show some discontent when it’s not around, that’s all I’m saying.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Kitz Craver said:

I know, we are a similar age I believe. Look we all desperately love snow and it’s ok to show some discontent when it’s not around, that’s all I’m saying.

Ok.  Thats cool. I thought you were a millennial, that didn’t experience the lean years. I get it.  Then it’s a Misunderstanding.  I apologize for the mix up. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, George001 said:

I’m gonna give it until 0z tonight, but if we are still seeing weak solutions by then yeah it’s time to admit that the Pope had the right idea. Very unfortunate to see the models taking steps back today.

I enjoy your posts and appreciate your meteorological evolution but don't understand the Papal praise.  Might I suggest you take the age-old "trust but verify" approach and whenever you see a Vatican-based observation posted simply click on this link to see how accurate it is:  https://www.meteoblue.com/en/weather/webcams/dover_united-states_5085520 

I have the benefit of looking out my window to see if what's stated is true.  For example, the other morning an obs was posted saying "Coating, flurries now".  We actually had 1/2" to 3/4" of snow on the ground and light snow falling that lasted for hours, eventually giving us about an inch and half total.  Not crazy, but also not accurate.  For whatever reason, underplaying reality is a fetish for some posters here.  More power to them if that's what makes them happy.  If you're like me and prefer to live in the real world and value accurate info, take a moment to see if what people are saying is true or not.  

BTW, I hope you get crushed with a SEMA/Cape Cod blizzard before this winter is through.

• Like 3