Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 19th Storm OBS Thread

DCAlexandria

Just now, Terpeast said:

If this upper level energy is legit and the pivot stays south of 66, I might beat the first event. Wouldn’t that be quite the surprise considering earlier trends this week! But we will see. It’s a high bar to clear

Just had that thought. I would have put odds at beating Mon-Tues at 2% as of Wednesday or even most of yesterday. Now, probably better than even money if NAM and euro are right? 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Terpeast said:

If this upper level energy is legit and the pivot stays south of 66, I might beat the first event. Wouldn’t that be quite the surprise considering earlier trends this week! But we will see. It’s a high bar to clear

You don't think you can get an additional 1.5"?

Just now, WxUSAF said:

Just had that thought. I would have put odds at beating Mon-Tues at 2% as of Wednesday or even most of yesterday. Now, probably better than even money if NAM and euro are right? 

I need an inch and a half to tie last storm. Seems like a lock to me unless things unwind. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Terpeast said:

Just might. Looking at radar, i’d say 50/50

Didn't someone show the ratios much higher with the later snow. I think I'm more optimistic than you. Good luck and hope you're feeling better