• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 19th Storm OBS Thread

DCAlexandria

28/13 I like where we are. I know this isn’t a hecs but I hope y’all appreciate how rare it is to get a NS dominant system to flush hit any part of our sub. Nice to know a Nino/block still works at least to some degree.

Hopefully if we get one more go at a really favorable pattern later we can try this with a more juiced up wave!  

• Like 13

1 minute ago, NorthArlington101 said:

Don’t want to be a hater but 12k is the same… but I don’t like that because it’s longer so it’s the same precip over a longer period. Less intense

3k is drier

That said… would’ve killed to be in this position mere hours ago

NAM won’t be in range for another 8-10 hours…and even then…

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, NorthArlington101 said:

Don’t want to be a hater but 12k is the same… but I don’t like that because it’s longer so it’s the same precip over a longer period. Less intense

3k is drier

That said… would’ve killed to be in this position mere hours ago

Fuck it man, just say what it is without fear about being called a hater.  That;s what I do...you're just giving information..you can't control the weather or the model.  I'd rather be straight up and honest.  It is what it is

28/13 I like where we are. I know this isn’t a hecs but I hope y’all appreciate how rare it is to get a NS dominant system to flush hit any part of our sub. Nice to know a Nino/block still works at least to some degree.

Hopefully if we get one more go at a really favorable pattern later we can try this with a more juiced up wave!  

All we need is one simple 30 inch hecs and some of the area will be in epic winter category. Got 6-8 more weeks. One hecs and one 8-10

Inch winter lol
  • Like 4
  • Weenie 1