Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
WINDEX threat 1/14

ORH_wxman

6 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Here is a great tie into what Will mentioned in his opening post with positive voriticty advection and a response at the sfc with the kink in the isobars. You can see it occurring in real time now. 

image.thumb.png.d4eae2890ed6a16361b59999930e9881.png

image.thumb.png.cc1f4aae009e05b89508b7b88b2a5347.png

The kink over PA…is that what you mean? 

15 minutes ago, Spanks45 said:

Headed down your way for kids winter baseball workouts (zone nation I believe) I am sure if we get them, it will be around that time, so expect a full on mini blizzard down there around 130 this afternoon....lol

Oh nice, my son goes there sometimes with coach Tam for pitching.  I’m about 1.5 miles West of there towards Oxford line. As you keep on going past zone nation you end up at the top of Great Hill you go right to to Botsford then I live around Mountain Rd . 

There’s a cold front there along that trough. Goofus has the highest lapse rates up in C/NNE. But yeah that DPVA may tell you where you see stronger sfc pressure falls and more sfc backing or even a hint of a mesolow. 
image.gif

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

sorry for the delay 

Overall, the line of snow squalls will probably be north of CT but would still expect scattered snow squalls to move across the state.

Actually I didn't even see that stuff down in NJ (busy with some other stuff) but was looking more at the ingredients. Anyways, that stuff in NJ should nail CT too. Going to be a region wide squall line of snow and strong winds. Snowacho?

• Like 1