• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2024 Banter

George BM

Eagerly anticipating the "if it can't snow in January and February in a Niño then I don't know what else to say" followed by "I'm not going to comment on it" followed by a three page dissertation on why followed by "so we aren't supposed to talk about..fine everything is perfect " followed by "I was only responding because people asked" followed by an observation of heavy snow and 6" on the ground and kids making snowmen.

I've been here too long and all of us have our roles and patterns and anyone who has been here awhile shouldn't get offended when others pick up on our tendencies...every one of us is predictable :hurrbear:

Hope it snows soon

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

The Ravens signing of Dalvin Cook is interesting. Cant hurt, given the lack of depth at RB with the injuries. I could see them designing a few plays for him to get him out in space- maybe similar to Keaton Mitchell. Not saying he has that kind of speed, but he should have fresh legs after rotting on the bench all season with the Jets.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aldie 22 said:

Eagerly anticipating the "if it can't snow in January and February in a Niño then I don't know what else to say" followed by "I'm not going to comment on it" followed by a three page dissertation on why followed by "so we aren't supposed to talk about..fine everything is perfect " followed by "I was only responding because people asked" followed by an observation of heavy snow and 6" on the ground and kids making snowmen.

I've been here too long and all of us have our roles and patterns and anyone who has been here awhile shouldn't get offended when others pick up on our tendencies...every one of us is predictable :hurrbear:

Hope it snows soon

I predicted this post from you

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, CAPE said:

The Ravens signing of Dalvin Cook is interesting. Cant hurt, given the lack of depth at RB with the injuries. I could see them designing a few plays for him to get him out in space- maybe similar to Keaton Mitchell. Not saying he has that kind of speed, but he should have fresh legs after rotting on the bench all season with the Jets.

Just please beat the Steelers so they’re knocked out of the playoffs.

• Like 3

Just now, vastateofmind said:

LOL...yeah. There's a part of me that just wants to skip ahead to severe spring/summer season.  ;) 

Can't say I haven't had similar thoughts recently.

Honestly though...once the Holidays are done, I need some sort of hope that the weather will be interesting during the remainder of the winter. If I don't have that, then I really do start pining for warmer weather (after the inevitable chilly March/early April).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, WEATHER53 said:

Incorrect. We just experienced the coldest, lowest dew point of the season  and it got here about 20 hours ago and won’t go away quick 

3 hours ago, ers-wxman1 said:

Good luck! You’ll need magic mushrooms to find it! 

3 hours ago, WEATHER53 said:

And they have no more truck than any other sincere participant  here. Assessment skills are greater than dependency . 

meteorologists hate this one weird trick!

ERS is right, its not his fault its not going to snow in DC. 

It's been 719 days since DC had an inch of snow. Not a snowstorm...just an inch!  And sadly just before this, only a few years ago we missed setting the then record longest snow draught by just a few days.  So... how can you take anyone seriously who has been saying how great everything looks though all that?  The same people who have hyped threat after threat while we have had NO SNOW.  We make fun of JB all the time, but at the same time we pick on the people who give an honest assessment.  

6 minutes ago, Fozz said:

Hunter mountain is about as far from my location as Snowshoe, and plenty of posters here are willing to drive to Snowshoe. Just sayin...

Don't have to go that far either... the Poconos are going to get it pretty good.  Lake Harmony, Mt Pocono, Tobyhanna area...anywhere in there will get 12" plus I think and a really nice thump snow tomorrow afternoon/evening.  It's not that far a drive.  

4 hours ago, CAPE said:

Hopefully they get something out of him. He was absolutely brutal for the jets. I know they didn't give him any help but when he was in there he was terrible. Unfortunately I'm a fan so I watch every game. So many drops. Missed pass protections. Garbage route running. He mailed it in. Didn't want to be there. But hopefully it works out. Nothing against him. Rooting for the ravens.

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic