Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January 2024 -- Discussion

moneypitmike

2 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

once again you would not say STFU to me or anyone else face to face..even you know it lol

I would, and I’d make your boyfriend hold my jacket while I piledrive your head into the pavement.     Now start talking about  North Atlantic oscillation or I’m going to get really angry 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 16
  • Weenie 1

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

Yes he is another do gooder goober with no sense of humor. But back to weather hope your basement stays dry, heck of a storm you had

..gee thanks on wishing the basement stays dry....one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

....once again I will ask. is PSV wrong???

Well look at the stats, our post count and views equally all the other forums put together.  I imagine our subforum generates a substantial portion of income to the board. The shit show is entertaining and extremely informative. When the times comes to get serious we do it with the best Mets and most knowledgeable hobbyists. Rock on Garth

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Graupler said:

I would, and I’d make your boyfriend hold my jacket while I piledrive your head into the pavement.     Now start talking about  North Atlantic oscillation or I’m going to get really angry 

Can we get a hell yes? Yea man NAO block is for real.

20240108_091230.jpg

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Someone doesn’t like us 

mpuXZMI.png

16 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

STFU

15 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Oh for christ sakes get a life. 

14 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

..and by the way if you are ever in Methuen you can tell me that to my face...lol....we both know that isn't happening ...lol

14 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Exactly now STFU go whine about us in OT or post some stupid Boomer memes

13 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

I am 66 lol. 6 4 285 black belt, should we have a go so I can hit you with assault on the elderly. Jesus man lighten up

11 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Would  you like to meet Bubba my correctional friend in Walpole?

10 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

once again you would not say STFU to me or anyone else face to face..even you know it lol

7 minutes ago, weathafella said:

We devolve

I imagine Tip will be along shortly to explain how the entropic tendency of the collective psyche on the board has manifested itself into the manifold of the genera and we will likely see a wholesale modal change in that behavior forthwith, likely prior to "clown range" depictions.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Just now, Layman said:

I imagine Tip will be along shortly to explain how the entropic tendency of the collective psyche on the board has manifested itself into the manifold of the genera and we will likely see a wholesale modal change in that behavior forthwith, likely prior to "clown range" depictions.  

Love it. Lol perfect 

2 minutes ago, Layman said:

...then proceed to attribute it to CC

• Haha 1

I probably am being dumb by saying this because I am headed to Australia anyway for 2 weeks but all 3 ensembles basically go full blown 01-02 now D13-16 but TBH that pattern might be better than the one we are currently in...at least you have mean ridging to a degree along the W Coast or near there....we saw how the SRN US actually did see a couple of snow events in 01-02 and 11-12 in those types of patterns where you had mean ridging out west/trofing in east and it was so progressive the waves could not climb the coast

2 minutes ago, SnowGoose69 said:

I probably am being dumb by saying this because I am headed to Australia anyway for 2 weeks but all 3 ensembles basically go full blown 01-02 now D13-16 but TBH that pattern might be better than the one we are currently in...at least you have mean ridging to a degree along the W Coast or near there....we saw how the SRN US actually did see a couple of snow events in 01-02 and 11-12 in those types of patterns where you had mean ridging out west/trofing in east and it was so progressive the waves could not climb the coast

from a sensible weather point of view 01-02 was dry and we could use some drying out-completely waterlogged here. But Day 13-16 is mostly fantasy range....

36 minutes ago, SJonesWX said:

refresh my memory: was this storm supposed to be a suppressed whiff, or was it supposed to be a rainer?

Either when you make up your own narrative. The guy is clearly unhinged. He said the high to the north would bring pacific air with it, even if the storm made it up into New England. Clearly neither one of those occurred.  And then that map..what was that? I got close to 8”, and many did a lot better in CT.  Where’s the Bust?  Sure a few got less along coasts and in subsidence zones..but by and far it was a good to great storm for a lot of folks in SNE.  

• Like 1