Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2023

40/70 Benchmark

4 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

Weeklies and monthlies

Maybe we have to wait till the holidays and past that.

Where did I give off the impression about the next 3 months lol. I’m talking about maybe a window in the 13th-17th range, but then it gets uglier before getting better near the holiday and more likely beyond. 

This is what happens in these progressive patterns.  When you see a big warm up spanning 7 to 10 days on the week two+ frames during progressive basal tendencies, the big warm up ends up being a single day to day and half warm sector. 

That's exactly what the last 10 days have done to the big warm up prior to the 20th. It's compressed the timing.  It's impressive for 2 days: Saturday's just calm and balmy, and then Sunday's a windy warm sector.  Pretty good 850 mb jet core out ahead of the cold front so that could make embedded convection interesting... but, the 925's don't look very impressive to me so the idea of leanin' trees for hours heh.

24 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Some areas could get a nice surprise.  But it will be very localized for that “surprise.”

3k had borderline advisory for area near MQE....gonna have to watch that. I'll actually be in Quincy tomorrow for work and I drive through Milton to get there.