Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November Discobs 2023

George BM

9 minutes ago, Terpeast said:

Btw did anyone see flurries in central MD or near the blue ridge in VA? 

I saw clouds with heavy virga that appeared to reach the ground to the N and W of me (Ashburn)

I saw decent flurries this morning in Gambrills around 11 am or so

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Eskimo Joe said:

Naw this is glorious. I've been outside taking care of our horse and it's exhilarating. 

Yea down to 37 at DCA and I'm down to 31. 

We have horses and are just glad they have somewhere to get out of the breeze when it gets into the teens tonight.  Also good to see winds have been dying down for their sake.

I envy you guys. It is currently 28 degrees in Dale City with a refreshing, victorious dewpoint of 9 degrees above zero. You are enjoying a nice northerly breeze as well. You had a few snow streamers straight from the Great Lakes earlier today.

Congrats are in order. Consider this just a taste of what is in store. You are all gonna experience tons of snow and far more frigid weather than this. This, what you have right now, is but a spring evening in May.

This, is going to be a winter like no other. I don't know why we need a Panic Room here in the Mid Atlantic. Panic Rooms are for south central Texas. You are all gonna be way too busy digging out of multiple blizzards, to even think about a Panic Room. You will be too damned exhausted from digging out of eleven foot deep snow berms left by the plows right on top of your driveway entrances!

• Like 1

I envy you guys. It is currently 28 degrees in Dale City with a refreshing, victorious dewpoint of 9 degrees above zero. You are enjoying a nice northerly breeze as well. You had a few snow streamers straight from the Great Lakes earlier today.
Congrats are in order. Consider this just a taste of what is in store. You are all gonna experience tons of snow and far more frigid weather than this. This, what you have right now, is but a spring evening in May.
This, is going to be a winter like no other. I don't know why we need a Panic Room here in the Mid Atlantic. Panic Rooms are for south central Texas. You are all gonna be way too busy digging out of multiple blizzards, to even think about a Panic Room. You will be too damned exhausted from digging out of eleven foot deep snow berms left by the plows right on top of your driveway entrances!

I can confirm it is officially cold outside. Not polar vortex cold, but cold…with occasional wind gusts.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic