Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Yesvember or November?

Go Kart Mozart

12 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I would 100% prefer that over an hour of sleet to cold rain while ski resorts get white 

Some of my favorite events as a kid/teen were those 60-80mph south or southeast screamers.  Sign me up for a scream w/ the 'fine line' that ends everything, then we roar 50-60 on backside.  Not sure what happened to those setups but hopefully we're due

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Torch Tiger said:

Some of my favorite events as a kid/teen were those 60-80mph south or southeast screamers.  Sign me up for a scream w/ the 'fine line' that ends everything, then we roar 50-60 on backside.  Not sure what happened to those setups but hopefully we're due

This strongly looks like that.Even up into Maine 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, wx2fish said:

Yeah we'd all take some damage, but I'd bet on a triple point or secondary to invert most away from the coast. 

The last few cycles of the GFS has a secondary developing around LI which cuts off the warmth as it backs the winds more NNE and pulls down the cold air to the coast and keeps the interior cold enough for snow with a mix along the coast in CNE/NNE verbatim, Euro is slowly coming around to that idea, I think it continues going forward.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, dryslot said:

The last few cycles of the GFS has a secondary developing around LI which cuts off the warmth as it backs the winds more NNE and pulls down the cold air to the coast and keeps the interior cold enough for snow with a mix along the coast in CNE/NNE verbatim, Euro is slowly coming around to that idea, I think it continues going forward.

Yeah, as a general rule, you just look at d(p) over central NE if it’s falling at a slower rate than PVD it’s unlikely a warm front penetrates N

5 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

This oughta raise the feathers in chicken coop

”Snowy Massachusetts winters could be a thing of the past, according to a new climate report released on Tuesday by the Biden Administration and the U.S. Global Change Research Program”

Bahahahahaha  :lol::lol:.   This year has just been catapulted towards a historic winter…bet on it! 

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

This oughta raise the feathers in the chicken coop

”Snowy Massachusetts winters could be a thing of the past, according to a new climate report released on Tuesday by the Biden Administration and the U.S. Global Change Research Program”

Don’t show this to wolfie, there will be some rage.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I’m sure this will surprise absolutely nobody, but fish winter report for Boston area is above average temps, and below average snow 

i’ll never forget when he was posting about the above average temps for the following week during the Jan 2022 blizzard. told me all i need to know lmao

• Like 5