Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Yesvember or November?

Go Kart Mozart

5 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

:lol:

Regardless of track and evolution, I think it's fair to say that period of going to elicit a pretty significant pattern change across the CONUS. Whether it is transient or something that holds for a bit we'll see as the signals are a bit conflicting but if that pattern can hold we certainly should have some winter threats. Probably favored more as the pattern breaks down a bit.

That trough this run really digs south, Will take a few more days to figure out the turkey day system but the potential still remains for a siggy system, Deets TBD, But it looks to be pretty chilly once it passes too.

image.png.8d615920966062f421e55f2927ab4843.png

• Like 3

1 minute ago, dryslot said:

That trough this run really digs south, Will take a few more days to figure out the turkey day system but the potential still remains for a siggy system, Deets TBD,

image.png.8d615920966062f421e55f2927ab4843.png

Absolutely. Something fun to track over the next week. Kind of hoping that HP can act in our favor and maybe help suppress a bit but like you said...too early for these type of details. Can iron that stuff out early next week. 

1 hour ago, CoastalWx said:

Wavelengths start changing in December so it may not be as simple. But right now, I don't think we are seeing the classic Nino coupling yet.

Agree...  I think variability and maybe volatility is favored over the next 3 to 4 weeks, maybe biased above normal overall, but I don't dislike the evolution of the late fall / early winter pattern.  I'm pretty sure we will have to fight through some hostile / ugly periods but I don't think a repeat of some recent brutal past winters is at hand.

17 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Absolutely. Something fun to track over the next week. Kind of hoping that HP can act in our favor and maybe help suppress a bit but like you said...too early for these type of details. Can iron that stuff out early next week. 

I'd rather track my first coloscopy.

• Haha 4
  • Weenie 1