Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August model and weather disco

weathafella

31 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

One Scooter post and it happens . Here it comes 

It’s been happening since the cold front on July 29’th. No upper 80’s and dews since then that I can find . A couple mid 80’s. Still running a couple below average, time for you to find something new to sell . Maybe Canes, rains... 

I thought we would have some much warmer days in short term forecast by now , but nope . Just summer light 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

I mean this whole thing is kind of comical at this point. Save for Sunday, the literal same places keep getting soaked. Northern ma, Vermont and NH

what's comical is your constant whining about not being in the jackpot. you have had above average rainfall since June 1 at least. you have zero to complain about. Did you realy expect to have the washouts that parts of NH and VT have experienced? and do you think you want that?

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

1 minute ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

It’s been happening since the cold front on July 29’th. No upper 80’s and dews since then that I can find . A couple mid 80’s. Still running a couple below average, time for you to find something new to sell . Maybe Canes, rains, I dunno 

Did Cramky nail it?

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Man.. Freak has really turned into a troll the last year so. Has com full circle. 

If folks follow the models and say a warm front won’t blast through to central Mass… your response is those folks think it must be stuck over DC?

Just take the loss like a man.  :lol: 

Its not trolling if we just like to live in the real world sometimes without hyperbole in every single statement.  It’s weather. It either happens or it doesn’t and it’s usually measurable.

Where is the warm front?  Where did models have it?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

If folks follow the models and say a warm front won’t blast through to central Mass… your response is those folks think it must be stuck over DC?

Just take the loss like a man.  :lol: 

Its not trolling if we just like to live in the real world sometimes without hyperbole in every single statement.  It’s weather. It either happens or it doesn’t and it’s usually measurable.

Where is the warm front?  Where did models have it?

At models wrong ever? 

Stuck inside on a rainy muggy day in Woodstock.. plenty of time to troll lol. I get it 

I have a 55% chance now that August ends up slightly below average. In May, if you had told me 2/3rds of met summer months would be below average, I would not have believed you, yet here we are. It will be up to the last week of August to see where we land in the Danbury/eastern NY area. 

To add: it has been a decent summer. Just wish it wasn’t always so wet. 

14 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

At models wrong ever? 
Stuck inside on a rainy muggy day in Woodstock.. plenty of time to troll lol. I get it 

Lol, right?  I would 100% expect people to troll me if I was making some of these statements with such conviction and I would hope they do.  None of its personal; make so called ironclad claims and live with what comes back.

Hey, it was a great July, no one was trolling.  Dews in the 70s to Canada numerous times.  But it just hasn’t been that pattern and hasn’t looked it on the models since the end of July.

And if this 63/62 or whatever it is outside is muggy, then yeah, it’s a great summer day in CT.  Live it up.

Off to Logan and a flight to Munich for a couple weeks in Europe. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Lol, right?  I would 100% expect people to troll me if I was making some of these statements with such conviction and I would hope they do.  None of its personal; make so called ironclad claims and live with what comes back.

Hey, it was a great July, no one was trolling.  Dews in the 70s to Canada numerous times.  But it just hasn’t been that pattern and hasn’t looked it on the models since the end of July.

And if this 63/62 or whatever it is outside is muggy, then yeah, it’s a great summer day in CT.  Live it up.

Off to Logan and a flight to Munich for a couple weeks in Europe. 

Awesome. Enjoy.

• Like 1