Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July 2023

Stormlover74

7 minutes ago, Rmine1 said:

For where? Island is basically storm free 

Until the pattern changes or we can get more of an organized system this is what we’ll keep getting. Surprised Upton issued the flood watch east of the city. Nassau had a couple moderate showers with the last batch, otherwise everything dried right up in the marine layer. Just cloudy/nasty. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, jm1220 said:

Until the pattern changes or we can get more of an organized system this is what we’ll keep getting. Surprised Upton issued the flood watch east of the city. Nassau had a couple moderate showers with the last batch, otherwise everything dried right up in the marine layer. Just cloudy/nasty. 

Nasty yes, but it’s full sun out here. Beach plans got nixed by my weak kneed friends due to the “threat”! I tried my best to sway them, but it’s their boat. Which is the best kind of boat! Lol

FWIW Upton yet again lowering the POP

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rmine1 said:

Nasty yes, but it’s full sun out here. Beach plans got nixed by my weak kneed friends due to the “threat”! I tried my best to sway them, but it’s their boat. Which is the best kind of boat! Lol

FWIW Upton yet again lowering the POP

In Long Beach now, there was an exodus when the last round of showers came close. Now just cloudy.