• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 10-11 light snow threat for SW New England.

Sey-Mour Snow

14 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Doubt it sticks to your main roads too much .. side streets it may . It’s fluffy .  Enjoy 

It will 100% stick to all roads if the band that gfs and euro are advertising develops. Remember I’m at 600’ here .. SWCT is very hilly a lot of haves and have nots.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

It will 100% stick to all roads if the band that gfs and euro are advertising develops. Remember I’m at 600’ here .. SWCT is very hilly a lot of haves and have nots.

I will enjoy my slushy inch while Luke shovels his 4-6......

3 hours ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Probably, at this point it's certainly possibly this could occur. They need 0.5" right now to tie the record which from what i understand replaces the previous record, but yeah 0.6 to actually break it. 

They MAY be able to get there IF the precip is heavy enough long enough (like the 3k shows), but yeah unlikely ATM.

How about BDR, I think they have a long way to go.

Just now, EastonSN+ said:

Thanks!

You are welcome. One thing I noticed on this forum, there are people like you who say thank you when others share pay maps, others ask then slank off without saying anything. I appreciate your thanks and keep an internal track of those who ask then slank away and then go post them on other social media sites. Those won't be getting any pay per maps from me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

You are welcome. One thing I noticed on this forum, there are people like you who say thank you when others share pay maps, others ask then slank off without saying anything. I appreciate your thanks and keep an internal track of those who ask then slank away and then go post them on other social media sites. Those won't be getting any pay per maps from me.

Do you have a list and check it twice?

• Weenie 1

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I don’t see this as being pasty. These fast moving clippers are typically powdery. It’s quite cold aloft . Should be fairly high ratio 

It's like -1C at 925...it's gonna be pretty pasty.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I don’t see this as being pasty. These fast moving clippers are typically powdery. It’s quite cold aloft . Should be fairly high ratio 

925 pretty warm looks like minus 1 to minus 2.. also surface temps will be 31-33 during with plenty of melting during the first few hours. This will 100% be paste sticking to everything. 2 inch over under of paste on my driveway at Sey-Mour Snow for a 6 pack of IPA’s for the winner? I take the over.