• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 10-11 light snow threat for SW New England.

Sey-Mour Snow

5 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Congrats WOR

index (53).png

index (54).png

Looks good! Sneaky cold this morning, got down to 19.8 here. Clouds are already rolling in too, hopefully keeps the temps on the lower end of the forecast today. Every degree helps in mid March. Biggest storm of the season here is 5.0", can we beat it?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spanks45 said:

Looks good! Sneaky cold this morning, got down to 19.8 here. Clouds are already rolling in too, hopefully keeps the temps on the lower end of the forecast today. Every degree helps in mid March. Biggest storm of the season here is 5.0", can we beat it?

Yes chilly and those clouds moving is should help. No matter what is you get the lift the Euro shows you should get a very nice pre blizzard storm .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A ton of moisture to deal with .8-1.2” of precip across much of western ct. However the warm temps have me shook a bit . Hopefully we can cash in on at least half of this as accumulating snow. What a waste of half the storm though.  Looks like an impressive band develops after midnight and pivots over us as temps cool enough for all snow everywhere and that’s when we really accumulate between the midnight and 6am timeframe. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

A ton of moisture to deal with .8-1.2” of precip across much of western ct. However the warm temps have me shook a bit . Hopefully we can cash in on at least half of this as accumulating snow. What a waste of half the storm though.  Looks like an impressive band develops after midnight and pivots over us as temps cool enough for all snow everywhere and that’s when we really accumulate between the midnight and 6am timeframe. 

like I said before, good thing this falls after sun sets, maybe we can get enough heavy rates to overcome, I think it starts as rain anyway and we wetbulb, you probably in a good spot there for a 6er

41 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Yeah TWC has me all rain now. NWS point and click down to an inch.

2 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

oh, just asking you usually do overlapping snowfall forecasts 1-3/2-4/3-6, so i figured there was another range in there, never seen a gap before

Yeah—it took a while for me to figure out the error. I try really hard to be clear since I’m obviously not a met, but doing almost all the writing on my recent schedule has been brutal. 

Just absolutely washed right now. Gotta get some sleep lol. Thanks. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Trimmed back 1” due to changeover timing uncertainty. 

D4EE12D9-59EF-42E7-A191-F6C1005C7274.jpeg

Looking forward to my white rain and wet roads.

Totals are going to drop off sharply, likely even within towns like Hamden that range from 0FT to 650FT, but thats impossible to show on a map. I tried to highlight the elevation component with the zones and wording the best i could.

Looks like the BDR record will not be in jeopardy for yet another storm. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

Looking forward to my white rain and wet roads.

Totals are going to drop off sharply, likely even within towns like Hamden that range from 0FT to 650FT, but thats impossible to show on a map. I tried to highlight the elevation component with the zones and wording the best i could.

Looks like the BDR record will not be in jeopardy for yet another storm. 

Yeah I think the BDR record is almost a lock now. I think the next storm would not work as well for BDR (however will defer to you guys).