• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Currently monitoring guidance for March late 3rd through the 4th for the next ( beyond the 28th) significant event

Typhoon Tip

Maybe a slight touch NW…but it actually has better front end snows into central CT than the 12z run did and it trimmed QPF on the northern fringe. Timing was slower too. 

I feel like outside of the NAM’s noticeable S tick, the rest of guidance so far has been mostly noise whether it went a smidge south (rgem/icon) or a hair north (gfs and GGEM)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Maybe a slight touch NW…but it actually has better front end snows into central CT than the 12z run did and it trimmed QPF on the northern fringe. Timing was slower too. 

I feel like outside of the NAM’s noticeable S tick, the rest of guidance so far has been mostly noise whether it went a smidge south (rgem/icon) or a hair north (gfs and GGEM)

I don’t see the euro budging more than a tickle at 0z (from 18z) and I could see thump and CCB changes having bigger clown map impacts than any track change 

8 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I don’t see the euro budging more than a tickle at 0z (from 18z) and I could see thump and CCB changes having bigger clown map impacts than any track change 

Yeah I’ll be intrigued if euro tries to go CCB…but for now I’m treating it as a GFS mirage. I think it likely mostly slides offshore to our northeast (maybe sideswiped by it in northeast areas into coastal Maine)….but the front end stuff I think is where we could potentially find improvements between now and go time…if only because of the non-hostile layout to our north. Like I told scooter…it’s not amazing like a 12/16/07 setup but it’s enough that some cooler ticks on the front end (even if track doesn’t change much) are certainly possible.