• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Very persistent signal for moderate snow and ice impact between "Wed night" and "Thur night" this week

Typhoon Tip

13 minutes ago, tamarack said:

Looks a lot better than this month so far.  With tonight's dusting we'll have had 6 snow events for 6" total (or less).  Putting an end to the Feb march of the midgets.

Other than 2-3 T observations, we're at 0.4" for the month, though yesterday was the first day since mid Jan our depth has gone <1", so we've at least had that.

4 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I think many S of pike / will go to plain rain but I don’t see much south of pike for precip anyway 

I don't expect much in the BOS area. Probably a little Sn or IP to start. It will depend on how this cold tuck will move in. Don't think much precip falls within it, until that second batch moves in. But, it may be icy during that time.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I don't expect much in the BOS area. Probably a little Sn or IP to start. It will depend on how this cold tuck will move in. Don't think much precip falls within it, until that second batch moves in. But, it may be icy during that time.

2nd batch is where the cold tuck could be dangerous. 

Still not seeing much trend so far at 12z. NAM still an absolute furnace and we don’t even get much precip from round 1. Dryslotted. 

RGEM cooled a tick (lot of sleet after brief snow)

ICON cooled even more, has a pretty decent thump on the pike kind of like the euro. 

Im guessing NAM is too amped but the colder models are too flat if someone held a gun to my head. 

• Like 1

• Typhoon Tip changed the title to Very persistent signal for moderate snow and ice impact between "Wed night" and "Thur night" this week
  • ORH_wxman unpinned this topic