Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Preliminarily ... a medium impact partial Miller B, Friday

Typhoon Tip

2 hours ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Looks like some boundary about 3 miles North of me here in trashua , NH . 33 in Merrimack , 33 in Amherst NH 38 ASH. Leaving shortly to drive north 

wonder if that area around MHT and just South and SW can get in on a thump 

1 hour ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

We got some cold bleeding down now from the NNE in ASH . Could be interesting commute for ASH to MHT . Down to 35 . 32 MHT now from 37

Wonder if the cold will bleed down Into N orh hills next hour or so 

12 minutes ago, wx2fish said:

It did pretty well furher south, but NH seems to be a fail around the MHT area 

I can verify that it is all snow here at MHT. about an inch down so far. roads are getting pretty greasy

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Most of the snow cover is gone . What an awful day this has turned into 

Some of us wrote this off a couple days ago..so we expected this.  I know you were holding out hope due to the elevation, but it was a long shot even with that.  BOX wins this one. That’s why they the pros, and not the Joes lol.  

4 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

I think snow total forecasts for W CT and S Berks might be a fail.  Radar looks real showery. 

some parts already picked up a few to even as much as 8", and all around me just higher in elevation is a mess, but I agree no way we pull off even three inches here, top of 44/202 in Torrington has a couple inches otg I've got a slushy half inch

Just now, WinterWolf said:

Some of us wrote this off a couple days ago..so we expected this.  I know you were holding out hope due to the elevation, but it was a long shot even with that.  BOX wins this one. That’s why they the pros, and not the Joes lol.  

Ryan and the Mets on here also thought we’d get at least a couple inches. The low level warmth was definitely underestimated by most modeling 

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Ryan and the Mets on here also thought we’d get at least a couple inches. The low level warmth was definitely underestimated by most modeling 

They were iffy Kev…Ryan said yesterday that he didn’t think it’d be much…it was a toss up, but it wasn’t looking good at least the way I saw it. 

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

Kevin your area was always a wild card and we said that too. That said I thought maybe 2” mashed. You may get that later tonight though. 

Lift was also kind of meh I think. I noticed how cellular and fragmented radar looked down there even predawn. But who knows if it would have mattered. There def seems to be a distinct boundary in N ORH county. 

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Lift was also kind of meh I think. I noticed how cellular and fragmented radar looked down there even predawn. But who knows if it would have mattered. There def seems to be a distinct boundary in N ORH county. 

Yeah I mentioned that too regarding the look of radar. You need a big area of thump. 

The models had the boundary but further north. Ironically they were too far north with Cstl front as usual.