• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter Banter Thread

Rjay

Eagles have gotten every call including that 4th down non catch on their first td drive,,,,,once Purdy went down the 9ers had very little chance,,,,that said Eagles IMO will not beat either team from the AFC again in IMO it will be the Bengals---now the only question remaining is " will it ever snow this winter ? "

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

10 minutes ago, Brasiluvsnow said:

Eagles have gotten every call including that 4th down non catch on their first td drive,,,,,once Purdy went down the 9ers had very little chance,,,,that said Eagles IMO will not beat either team from the AFC again in IMO it will be the Bengals---now the only question remaining is " will it ever snow this winter ? "

Terrible job by the 49ers not challenging that play on Philly's first TD drive. 

• Weenie 1

26 minutes ago, coastalplainsnowman said:

Out walking the dog tonight, just cannot believe this weather.  It's a pre-Thanksgiving 'I just beat the darkness finishing up raking the leaves' atmosphere out there.  No chimney smoke smell, just earth/soil.  That's all I got as far as imagery / setting the scene goes.  Unreal.

Yes. It's November 89th.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, coastalplainsnowman said:

Out walking the dog tonight, just cannot believe this weather.  It's a pre-Thanksgiving 'I just beat the darkness finishing up raking the leaves' atmosphere out there.  No chimney smoke smell, just earth/soil.  That's all I got as far as imagery / setting the scene goes.  Unreal.

Took my dog out and saw slugs on the porch. That’s a first for January 

• Thanks 1

• BxEngine locked and unpinned this topic