Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
November Discobs 2022

George BM

On 11/20/2022 at 6:27 PM, Wxdavis5784 said:

I appreciate it.

Yeah, I hear that. All three of mine were sick  in the last month as well. I thought my wife and I had escaped it, but I felt it coming on yesterday… Today it hit me like a ton of bricks…

Covid 19 test?

Absolutely beautiful night.  Many stars shining bright. Not too cold. Minimal wind.  Perfect.

7 hours ago, WxUSAF said:

Maybe a squirrel is farting on my PWS, but it has not gotten as cold as nearby stations the last couple days. 34F now verbatim while my neighbor is 30 and BWI is in the 20s.

I think there might have been a temperature inversion last night. Noticed the valleys were colder than the hilltops by a good 10 - 15 degrees driving into work this morning.

2 hours ago, Eskimo Joe said:

I think there might have been a temperature inversion last night. Noticed the valleys were colder than the hilltops by a good 10 - 15 degrees driving into work this morning.

I seem to recall that @WxUSAF faced the same issue when looking for his first freeze last month.  Might be worth looking into, but I don't like to question other observers' siting.  Y'know, throwing the first stone and all that.

• mappy unpinned this topic