Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    17,194
    Total Members
    7,904
    Most Online
    2015Wrx
    Newest Member
    2015Wrx
    Joined

Wake me Up....when September Ends....


40/70 Benchmark
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, HoarfrostHubb said:

Meh.  I don’t have a station.  I hope you aren’t too bothered by that.  Glad you have yours online.  

Not a bit . But let’s say you had your met degree and were employed in the field , unlike Fork.. wouldn’t you think it would be Uber important to get accurate , scientific results ? And on top of that.. make those scientific findings available to the met community for the furthering of the science, especially when you question everyone else..yet you use neighboring stations for your obs. Just very very odd 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Not a bit . But let’s say you had your met degree and were employed in the field , unlike Fork.. wouldn’t you think it would be Uber important to get accurate , scientific results ? And on top of that.. make those scientific findings available to the met community for the furthering of the science, especially when you question everyone else..yet you use neighboring stations for your obs. Just very very odd 

Just odd when you are always the highest when radar disagrees. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, alex said:

Rain mixing with snow on Mt Wash

Yeah it’s going to be close to see if snow levels can get down near 3,000ft.  I think we lose the deeper moisture before snow levels get below 4000ft… should be left with super-cooled droplets and rime icing on the peaks as we dry out big time above like 6-7kft after midnight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Quite the overall pattern change from the dry summer months.

“Drought” gets wiped out quickly in New England.  Everyone’s wells should be healthy after the last several events.  Rivers are flowing again. Standing water in low areas is back, water tables up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Quite the overall pattern change from the dry summer months.

“Drought” gets wiped out quickly in New England.  Everyone’s wells should be healthy after the last several events.  Rivers are flowing again. Standing water in low areas is back, water tables up.

5.1” in the last week. Heavy heavy flow 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Quite the overall pattern change from the dry summer months.

“Drought” gets wiped out quickly in New England.  Everyone’s wells should be healthy after the last several events.  Rivers are flowing again. Standing water in low areas is back, water tables up.

Wttte

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I will say a Stratus doesn’t give you the constant updates you get electronically with a PWS.

Most of the time it’s a light on and an estimate from a distance inside. Eyeballing the Stratus in the garden from the porch until you go out the next day to actually empty it.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

I will say a Stratus doesn’t give you the constant updates you get electronically with a PWS.

Most of the time it’s a light on and an estimate from a distance inside. Eyeballing the Stratus in the garden from the porch until you go out the next day to actually empty it.  

I go out and check it...not hard

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...