Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August Discussion/Obs

weatherwiz

12 hours ago, powderfreak said:

You’re starting to lose your mind, lol.  You sound like your about a year away from living in Florida.

What happens in a week?  Pattern change?

Nah, just how it is. I love snow, but these one month spurts of winter amid 6 months of barren wasteland get old. Hopefully we can get something to actually resemble the season. We are sort of due as the east has sucked up the warmth compared to the mid section of the country.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 512high said:

Ray, It seems I am in the screw zone, ASH missing all the rains this season for the most part, just like all the snow last season, while Scooter cashes in, it has to change!Lol

ASH has done better than I have this summer lol. It will flip, man....maybe one more subpar year here, but I promise its about over.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Nah, just how it is. I love snow, but these one month spurts of winter amid 6 months of barren wasteland get old. Hopefully we can get something to actually resemble the season. We are sort of due as the east has sucked up the warmth compared to the mid section of the country.

Yep, this.  Just drags and drags

19 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

That’s what Nina winters do. Cold middle warm East. I’m expecting same nonsense this winter in relative terms 

8 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

We've had plenty that did not do that. And some dud Ninos. 

The cold will probably load west of us again most of the time, but the question becomes how much resistance is it met with trying to bleed s and e.

Again, good problem to have because we should have the source. We both know it can be worse.

47 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Let's start the :stein:early in 2023!

44 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

The cold will probably load west of us again most of the time, but the question becomes how much resistance is it met with trying to bleed s and e.

Again, good problem to have because we should have the source. We both know it can be worse.

It’s been like pulling teeth in recent years to get it to bleed over the top and southward. We sort of got that in 2018-19…but there was a definite gradient with NNE being much more wintry that season. Unfavorable Atlantic hasn’t helped in recent seasons  

11 hours ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Last? You mean of Augdewst I’m assuming . Looking at models .very few mild nights other than Thursday and Fri. AC humming well into Septorcher 

Maybe October...I can't remember a July/August with the air on nonstop-we had a couple of nights with open windows in Mid August but that's about it....