Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
March 2022 Obs/Disc: In Like a Lamb, Out Like a Butterfly

40/70 Benchmark

3 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Where’s the wintry part lol…you mean it’s not gonna deliver a wintry threat? Oh I’m totally shocked! 

No it could absolutely deliver a winter threat. It’s below normal heights and below normal temps but you can easily get 38F rain on that in late March and early April. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Looks like my norovirus symptoms since 4am today. Get through the next few weeks and let’s flip the script to when we can actually pull a string of 70s.

Also .. has the EPS been right all winter? Even once? Recall that bitter cold, snowy pattern it showed for Morch . Instead everyone is 2-5 above normal 

There's a sneaky good vibe Friday afternoon if the Euro's right. We end up under the low ( latitude)  The flow turns west and the 850 mb cold pool lags through NY ...so we'd be down sloping under +2 to +4 C 850s ( but the mixing depth doesn't likely get that tall, no - ), with warm sun swaths... It'd likely bust MOS too cool.  I but that's good for 60 or even a bit better before pancaking.   Not terrible.  Thing is, the models will also tend to overpollute the skies with d-slope trajectories - so it could be better than that looks moreover.

Granted, it's not 78 but ... you know, we all need to get a grip and not expect anything other then shit.   April is still coming and there's  no justification in lore or numbers, that suggest that will be anything other than an unrelenting interminable crime by god itself

Well... I guess that's not totally true..  I do remember maybe 5 Aprils spanning my decades on this planet... So, I guess based on that relative sample set, there is a 90% chance of being ass pounded beyond the endurance of man, and a 10% chance that it breaks dandy. 

Heh, the worst month ever experience for weather ( though ) was May 2005 by a country mile, too.  The worst summer was 2000

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, dendrite said:

It hasn’t ended. lol

sucks to get a soaker when the yard is finally starting to dry out. We’ll be right back to the mud in a couple days. 

Actually had some red flag advisories down here. Very windy low dp days. 1 to 2 inches rain is meh. No flags hoisted. Scooter back on the pipe.

25 minutes ago, dryslot said:

More the norm, Some got a sniff of spring last week and think its all date driven.

Last Friday was 76 here….absolutely gorgeous, but I know thats gone for a long time, and it happens every single year.  Ya get a taste of something great, and it’s gone for 6 weeks at least, while you endure the rhea that is April in SNE. An Absolutely wretched month. The shit is on the way…

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

1 hour ago, Lava Rock said:

I had bad rea week before last that started on my snowmobile trip and lasted nearly a week. Abdominal pains to boot. Similar to colonoscopy prep. I have theory where I got it

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Out in a sled is no place tho have that hit. It’s happened to be before and it was a miracle I got my bibs off in time.  

• Haha 2