• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 28-30th Possible Nor'easter

Rjay

This could be epic for southeast New England.  Rivaling the Blizzard of 1978.

Full capture, loop and explosive development.

All too late for most in this forum.  

Not expecting major adjustments at this point.  This clearly is going to be one for the books over southeast New England.  Coastal NJ will do well up across central and eastern L.I.  West of I95 a moderate event.  No changes to amounts I put out earlier this morning.

Just now, jdj5211 said:

For NYC to get crushed we would need a 100 mile shift to the west and a stalling low off the NJ coast....highly unlikely at this point

Not at all. You would need H5 to close a hair quicker. It is incredibly -and painfully- close. As it is, E LI gets in on the action here. Gets a piece of what Boston is getting. 

• Like 2

Just now, HVSnowLover said:

Meh I keep hearing how great the runs are but if it can't even 1 inch liquid into NYC I'm still not that excited especially knowing the models usually have a last second east shift. I think for NYC to really get a big hit the 0Z runs tonight have to come through. 

Ratios will probably be 12:1 8-12 is a solid bet nyc east with the potential for 12+ a hair away with still 0z and 6z to see a big improvement 

2 minutes ago, HVSnowLover said:

Meh I keep hearing how great the runs are but if it can't even 1 inch liquid into NYC I'm still not that excited especially knowing the models usually have a last second east shift. I think for NYC to really get a big hit the 0Z runs tonight have to come through. 

How big are you looking for ? What's wrong with 6+?

• Weenie 1