Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Thursday 1/20/22 Stat Padder Discussion and Observations

stormtracker

1 minute ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

The 18z euro must have looked great :lol:

If it indeed did look terrible, there certainly seems to be a consistency between the models with a tad more juice for Thursday looking much worse for the weekend vs the models that look bad for Thursday being more promising for the weekend

14 minutes ago, Steve25 said:

If it indeed did look terrible, there certainly seems to be a consistency between the models with a tad more juice for Thursday looking much worse for the weekend vs the models that look bad for Thursday being more promising for the weekend

Not sure I'm willing to make that sacrifice for an inch or two when bigger is on the table...lol

• Like 1

Just now, HighStakes said:

We have to get you that Winter Storm Warning that verifies. Go for the big one against Bob Chill's advice. Lol.

Haha Now I'm also keeping that in mind...Like if we weren't watching the weekend I'd be totally cool with a couple inches! So by the Chill supersition...If the correlation between Thursday and Saturday is real, now it's sacrifice the big one for a couple inches...to be thankful to get a WSW another day this winter...Decisions, lol

• Like 1

• WxUSAF changed the title to Thursday 1/20/22 Stat Padder Discussion and Observations
  • H2O unpinned this topic