Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

13 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Yea....Saturday will be pretty cold and with a big dome of 1035+ HP centered over us Saturday then sliding east off the coast . The threat Looks legit atm. ( assuming there's precip). And its January ofc:icecream:

Hopefully a nice coating of ice on my Fri morning 6 inches of powder to preserve it:whistle:

We need to get some good 6-12" pics to make the MA jealous :-) 

1 hour ago, TimB84 said:

I think I’d feel a lot more comfortable with that op GFS look in the 240 range if there weren’t positive 500 height anomalies over virtually the entire CONUS.

Gotta say that the Ens guidance while having a much better PNA and longwave troughy look, definately do not have a deep cold look.  IMO that can be a good thing as we might be talking suppression depression in peak climo..  I guess we take our chances and roll em....  Still WAAAYYYY better look than the cluster F we've been in of late.

3 minutes ago, Voyager said:

The Miller B screw zone shows up quite nicely (and right in my backyard to boot) on those maps.

I dont have off hr access to Euro, but all other models that have storm are not B's....as there is no transfer regarding SLP.  Precip outputs may present as a B, but technically, its just us finding another way to get jipped...:P