Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

5 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

From 75 to 78 we sort of get Miller B'ed.  Superstorm called that!  Whether its technically a Miller B, I am not sure  but baginess starts forming at 75 and then at 78, we lose our storm. 

I see what happened.  I bumped drop down tab to 12z.   I liked my map a lot better than this run 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Bubbler86 said:

I thought he told me he lived between Mechanicsburg and Carlisle....off 81.  Maybe that is where he works?  I did remember your reports and thought of it possibly being an issue when I typed Central Cumberland,  so you got me.  LOL. 

No problem, I was just ribbing you a tad since I rarely do that stuff around here.  @sauss06can clarify but I’m pretty sure he still lives in Summerdale.  I’ve always thought the Fire Department he works with was in Harrisburg, but that I’m definitely not certain.

8 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

Nice sharp looking SW getting under us.  Nice hit incoming ^

500hv.conus (1).png

Big western ridge too. Boise, ID is the often referenced point for having the western ridge axis through for C-PA snowstorms and it sure looks like a case of one there. This is the amplification we needed for today’s storm. 

• Like 2