Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

9 minutes ago, MAG5035 said:

Euro didn’t really even have all that much QPF either. The 10:1 DC area or a more significant widespread event that merits a NESIS ranking. I just don’t buy the GFS non-event, but yea I sure would feel alot better if it got on board soon lol. Still in the mid-range too, which always has these shenanigans. It’s not that far out though really being at D4. We’ll probably be able to have some hot NAM takes this evening. 

That’s all I saw 

10 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

@sauss06, missed seeing the warm temp reports from Central Cumberland this weekend.   You probably hit 63-64 right? 

Central Cumberland?  Summerdale?  Last time I looked Summerdale was along the Susquehanna river.  (j/k)  Carlisle is the most central significant town in central Cumberland.  Now that I have that settled, I can report that in the shade my high temp yesterday was 61.3 degrees F.  Had my station been in the sun I would have easily been 63 and possibly 64.  So I can mostly confirm your suspicion.:santa:

6 minutes ago, CarlislePaWx said:

Central Cumberland?  Summerdale?  Last time I looked Summerdale was along the Susquehanna river.  (j/k)  Carlisle is the most central significant town in central Cumberland.  Now that I have that settled, I can report that in the shade my high temp yesterday was 61.3 degrees F.  Had my station been in the sun I would have easily been 63 and possibly 64.  So I can mostly confirm your suspicion.:santa:

I thought he told me he lived between Mechanicsburg and Carlisle....off 81.  Maybe that is where he works?  I did remember your reports and thought of it possibly being an issue when I typed Central Cumberland,  so you got me.  LOL. 

1 minute ago, Bubbler86 said:

I thought he told me he lived between Mechanicsburg and Carlisle....off 81.  Maybe that is where he works?  I did remember your reports and thought of it possibly being an issue when I typed Central Cumberland so you got me.  LOL. 

@sauss06 and I can pass a football to one another across the river. He works about 2 miles away from me on the east side of the river. 

6 minutes ago, canderson said:

@sauss06 and I can pass a football to one another across the river. He works about 2 miles away from me on the east side of the river. 

He gave me details of not being far off 81 at some point, and it felt like he was describing the route 114 exit near Wertzville rd.    So I misread/misheard what he was trying to convey.   You guys have some great throwing arms!

4 minutes ago, Bubbler86 said:

He gave me details of not being far off 81 at some point, and it felt like he was describing the route 114 exit near Wertzville rd.    So I misread/misheard what he was trying to convey.   You guys have some great throwing arms!

Yeah holy hell didn’t know we had Brady and Rodgers right here in our own little subforum!! Maybe Josh Allen if talking arm strength lol.

• Haha 2