Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - Winter 2021/2022

Bubbler86

3 minutes ago, Cashtown_Coop said:

I’m not sure about that.    Radar already seems to be sinking south.  I bet the snow totals down south are on lower end of predictions except the area around Fredericksburg 

Yea, I was definitely not sure about 4" but thought some flakes would fall there.   Latest HRRR shrunk it back to 1-2"

Radar has been blue overhead for 8 hours now and have yet to see a flake.  DP down to 19.  Sister in law lives near St Michaels MD (east shore of Chesapeake) and reports roughly 4" on the ground and snowing heavily.  Oh so close.

• Like 1

My brother who lives in Tennessee has more snow than I do for the season. How pathetic is that?

My yard is so saturated, where you step on the grass it leaves a mud foot print. I’m glad for the colder weather. Even run the ac in my bedroom a couple nights this week.

Hopefully we see snow Thursday/Friday.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, mahantango#1 said:

One thing for sure it has gotten a lot colder. I got up at 5:15 it was 29 now it's 25 with that wind it's a brutal reminder that it's winter. The last few days or should  I say most of December spoiled us. Now it might be the beginning of we will have to start paying  the piper.

Paying the piper also means paying the oil man... :(

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, pawatch said:

My brother who lives in Tennessee has more snow than I do for the season. How pathetic is that?

My yard is so saturated, where you step on the grass it leaves a mud foot print. I’m glad for the colder weather. Even run the ac in my bedroom a couple nights this week.

Hopefully we see snow Thursday/Friday.

We have dandelions blooming. 

• Like 2