• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 15-16 Winter Storm

Brick Tamland

Man that was just an unambiguously terrific GFS run. Weaker and faster with that energy diving in and it just made all the flippin difference. Solid 150 mile shift SE! Reel in like 2 more of those kind of shifts and a whole lot more of this board will look good. I will preach patience, let's give it the 00z suite and 12z suite tomorrow to make sure this run is not some herky jerky blip (although as previously noted, this would continue the NW trend reversal first seen on the 12z)

• Like 7

Just now, Sandstorm94 said:

Brace yourselves darlings...b9fa181599344ffe8f2bd587a382db9a.jpg

Sent from my SM-S115DL using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, CaryWx said:

The Op run took the top of the inner circle but the GFS center plot mean looks  off Myrtle Beach 

It’s that far enough to get the US 1 corridor in mostly frozen stuff and not turn over to rain? 

1 minute ago, NorthHillsWx said:

One thing to note- when precip arrives in the triangle it’s 24-25 degrees. Rarely and I do mean rarely do we get above freezing with precip falling and temps that low unless the SLP is directly over or west of us. I think if that setup occurred we’d struggle to get above freezing 

Whatever snow QPF we can squeeze out, for once, we’re going to be efficient with it

• Like 5