Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter 2022

George BM

26 minutes ago, mappy said:

The first is close to what I use all the time. My go to is a little less ornate.

the last two make me want to punch kittens 

I saw this image and the last one on the right is 

the WORST north arrow symbol I have ever seen. I don’t mind the other cause I see it a lot on nautical maps

• Like 2

Just now, Fozz said:

Is Feb 2014 the only recent KU storm in which so many people have faulty memories? I don’t understand… we remember all the other big ones so well.

Yeah I don't get why folks don't remember that one...I certainly do!! I remember driving home after a college class got let out early because of it, and being stoked! Now maybe folks don't remember it because the bulk fell at night? Lol

20 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

I want see how long one in particular can go. Let’s say noon tomorrow to reach 100 posts. You want the over or under?

Under. Funny thing about the ignore list is the majority of the people I have ignored havent been on the site in years. Its like they just fade away for some reason. 

19 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

Yeah, not sure what this discussion is all about. I can't even remember how many bad track storms dropped 3-6" around the area. They aren't rare.  Many of them had much worse conditions leading in. Bad analysis. 

The " analysis" is coming from someone with just a handful of posts . Not sure what their Stihck is yet. 

6 hours ago, gymengineer said:

It’s probably because you had to stay up overnight to see the peak of it. It started when most people would be going to bed. By the time I walked outside at 9 am, my street was already plowed. We (weatherboard folks) spent the rest of the day waiting for the ULL backside snow. The RGEM spit out an insane solution on one run of like 15”+ with the ULL passage. 

I suppose so. Thanks!

5 hours ago, pazzo83 said:

Thanks. Reading through it…nope. Can’t remember it. :lol:

4 hours ago, mappy said:

You got over a foot lol

:lol:

I need to read through this to see if I can recall any of what I might have written!

2 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Hard to read the B&W maps but it looks like the CMC tracks the SLP similar(ish) to GFS.  

Of course it does.

I blame my Dad, who texted me just after the suite that smashed DC, to mention how we might get another fresh, deep snowpack on Sunday-Monday. It’s all gone downhill from there.

• Haha 1

• mappy unpinned this topic