Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2022 Obs/Disco

NorEastermass128

22 minutes ago, JC-CT said:

I honestly havent tried any new roasts from them. But for the past 2 decades, DD has easily been the worst coffee you can go out and purchase. I normally drink coffee black, I literally cannot drink that stuff without a good dose of sugar in it.

I swear they've taken a page from the tobacco industry and dose their coffee with something. How so many buy that sludge is beyond me...instant coffee is way better. New slogan... America's hooked on dunkin 

• Like 1

Just now, DavisStraight said:

He's not alone, there's always a line for the drive through at the one near my house, they're money makers if you own a franchise.

I dont hate DD, their coffee is just shit. But the way they prepare a "regular" youd never know because of the insane amount of sugar they put in it.

Just now, UnitedWx said:

I swear they've taken a page from the tobacco industry and dose their coffee with something. How so many buy that sludge is beyond me...instant coffee is way better. New slogan... America's hooked on dunkin 

The sugar they dump in it. They are tasting sugar.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DavisStraight said:

He's not alone, there's always a line for the drive through at the one near my house, they're money makers if you own a franchise.

I do get Dunks now and then. Usually due to gift cards.  But I’ve been disappointed so many times.  
There is one right by my work where I buy most of my gas. So it tempts me after work.  Then, like the GFS, it pulls the rug out from under me 

• Haha 1

Just now, CoastalWx said:

NAM trying for Tuesday?

Other guidance is mostly trash for Tuesday. Not biting on anything more than 1-2” yet. Would be nice to grab a bigger event but the other guidance doesn’t like the southern stream much anymore. Maybe we’ll get a shift back at 12z. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Other guidance is mostly trash for Tuesday. Not biting on anything more than 1-2” yet. Would be nice to grab a bigger event but the other guidance doesn’t like the southern stream much anymore. Maybe we’ll get a shift back at 12z. 

yeah, how could anyone be encouraged by the trends overnight with that...  Interesting, was leaning toward a consensus 2-4" coalescing among the runs.  Plus, the NAM having a NW bias in that range - egh.  There are still synoptic arguments for more but it gets hard to employ those when the next runs seem to deliberately go out of their way to mash them out of existence.  hahaha