• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Overunning Mixed Event 12/18-12/19/21

dryslot

For such strong WAA I thought some soundings would exhibit much stronger llvl omega or vertical velocities but not seeing any of that. Also trying to picture what kinda of flakes we will be dealing with and I would imagine they're pretty tiny. These can definitely accumulate if rates are intense but...even despite the strong WAA the signals for a true thump actually seem to be lacking. I'm going to say max snow totals probably 3...maybe 4'' and that's probably into southern VT/NH 

• Sad 1

idk...alot of these 0z NAM soundings are kind garbage. Thinking back to the many previous events which featured big front end thumps...the signals for that was much stronger than what is being shown here. Like the best lift is actually displaced kinda far south. This whole look overall is just kinda odd

14 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Actually could care less about white Christmas, just would be nice to see a little snow. 

I agree. Plus, my sister hosts a very big Gathering every Christmas Eve and we had to skip it last year. So, I'm really looking forward to it. I'd rather see us have big months in January and February. By that point will have forgotten about December anyway