• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Wednesday’s Amazing Event 12/8/21

SnowenOutThere

Once again would like to say that I am sorry for starting this thread but I still think it is better to have a thread than not, even for non-events like these. It keeps all of the negative energy and discussion in one place as well as being something we can look back at. Like I said next time I will simply wait for someone else to make one or less than 36 hours before an event. Hope this did not cause anyone to get too upset. 

4 minutes ago, SnowenOutThere said:

Main reason I made it, seems to have worked with how this has 7 pages of false hope and now banter + whining. So I would say this thread fulfilled it's mission of keeping this storm's "discussion" out of the main thread. 

there's no reason for you to defend yourself. you didn't do anything wrong. this is all so silly. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, SnowenOutThere said:

Once again would like to say that I am sorry for starting this thread but I still think it is better to have a thread than not, even for non-events like these. It keeps all of the negative energy and discussion in one place as well as being something we can look back at. Like I said next time I will simply wait for someone else to make one or less than 36 hours before an event. Hope this did not cause anyone to get too upset. 

Stop. You didn't do anything wrong. Sunday was fine to start the thread, as you were told to do by a mod. This is just making this nothingburger more than it needs to be. 

We can all move along. This threat is nothing anyways. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, mappy said:

Stop. You didn't do anything wrong. Sunday was fine to start the thread, as you were told to do by a mod. This is just making this nothingburger more than it needs to be. 

We can all move along. This threat is nothing anyways. 

Just wanted to apologize for any irritations I might have caused to posters.

27 minutes ago, CAPE said:

But how do you control all the jinxers on other forums and Twitter? 

I bet you hate when the dude calling the game says- and he hasn't missed an extra point in 312 attempts!

Gary Anderson, 1998 NFC championship. The announcer cost us a chance to go to the Super Bowl lol

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, NorthArlington101 said:

c’mon guys - lay off a bit. threads are good for archival purposes and keeping our discussions organized. it’s not like making a thread is a major use of time and resources. if we all truly knew this would be nothing of course there wouldn’t be a thread - but this seemed like a potential 1-3”/T-2 when it was made.

You think this was "laying it on".  Are you new here?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, SnowenOutThere said:

If people here DON’T give you shit, then they don’t like you. Think about that.

15 minutes ago, SnowenOutThere said:

Just wanted to apologize for any irritations I might have caused to posters.

#NeverApologize

More seriously, you’re all good. There’s lots of crotchety people here and you’ll learn how to ignore if you want. I think it’s great you’re here and don’t let our first snow fail of the season change your posting!

• Like 5

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic