• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York-Into Winter!

8 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

everyone needs to be filming this one, could be one for the ages if Detriot went 64 we're easily going 70+

Just remember they’re getting the timing better with peak daytime heating and mixing when the fronts moving through, ours will be closer to sunset although they don’t have a huge funnel to the SW to enhance the winds either. I like your call of gust near 75 for BUF. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lakeeffectkid383 said:

Just remember they’re getting the timing better with peak daytime heating and mixing when the fronts moving through, ours will be closer to sunset although they don’t have a huge funnel to the SW to enhance the winds either. I like your call of gust near 75 for BUF. 

Its moving much quicker than I thought 2-3 pm sounds about right @SouthBuffaloSteve Where do you want to meet?

2 hours ago, lakeeffectkid383 said:

FULL sunshine in downtown Buffalo right now. I’m actually watching this from the 12th floor of Oshei children’s hospital as my daughter is sick and was admitted last night. 

F8EF149C-9F04-4854-ACA5-79DEB9A92DEC.jpeg

My daughter was a patient there for five months when it first opened. She received wonderful care. The doctor and nurses brought her through some very scary weeks. I’m sorry your daughter had to go there, but I’m grateful that we have such a great hospital to take our kids if they get sick. I wish the best for your daughter and your family.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tim123 said:

Reminds me of March from like 5 years ago. 

Our greatest storm ever but that was a completely odd and anomalous setup. Nothing at all like our textbook events which is why it caught us all off guard. Full powerful March sun mixed down a strong jet from a storm way up in Canada. A really odd one.