Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    16,921
    Total Members
    7,904
    Most Online
    Jun Zz
    Newest Member
    Jun Zz
    Joined

Who's in this sub-forum?


moneypitmike
 Share

Who are all these people? A couple questions so we know who's who.  

71 members have voted

  1. 1. How old are you?

  2. 2. What New England state do you live in?

    • Connecticut
    • Maine
    • Massachusetts
    • New Hampshire
    • Rhode Island
    • Vermont
    • I don't live in New England--I just wish I did


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, mreaves said:

Nice area. What made you choose there?

Basically found a place on the trail system and everything worked out.  I would have liked to get further north but it will do.  Ive never ridden in Vermont so this will be a nice change from the ADK.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, cleetussnow said:

Basically found a place on the trail system and everything worked out.  I would have liked to get further north but it will do.  Ive never ridden in Vermont so this will be a nice change from the ADK.   

Feel free to reach out to me if you have questions. I’m on the VAST BOD. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mreaves said:

Feel free to reach out to me if you have questions. I’m on the VAST BOD. 

Amazing!  Wow. Lets talk as we get closer to winter.  We would also volunteer for a weekend at a club nearby to do signs or trail clearing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, cleetussnow said:

Amazing!  Wow. Lets talk as we get closer to winter.  We would also volunteer for a weekend at a club nearby to do signs or trail clearing.

Which club?  I know some people in the Chester club. There are some nice trails in the area. I don’t get down there much, I tend to ride north from here. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, mreaves said:

Which club?  I know some people in the Chester club. There are some nice trails in the area. I don’t get down there much, I tend to ride north from here. 

Haven't even got that far yet!  I just got word about the camp so I dont know which club we would be involved in.  We plan to trailer north from time to time as well but this will be a learning curve but thats part of the fun!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, cleetussnow said:

Haven't even got that far yet!  I just got word about the camp so I dont know which club we would be involved in.  We plan to trailer north from time to time as well but this will be a learning curve but thats part of the fun!

Make sure to download the VAST map app. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, weatherwiz said:

I think I was 17 when I first ever joined (which well was very rocky for me). I’ll be 33 in a month…so nearly half of my life has been on the boards!! I owe my life to it 

Yeah I think I was 19-20 on WWBB and now mid-30s… yikes time has flown by.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, ROOSTA said:

Many members go way back, back before forums. Newsfeed, I think under the title ne.weather that goes back to the 90's.
"Time waits for no-one! No-one waits for me." The Rolling Stones. 

ne.weather....remember the fights between that Ziegler character and DT?   Those were the days....

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, weathafella said:

ne.weather....remember the fights between that Ziegler character and DT?   Those were the days....

Hard to believe its been 30 years since I first discovered there were other people like me in this world.  URI computer lab on a Mac 1 1991, I found Usenet and the rest is history. Along with my sports heroes people like Wes Junker were my idols.   Chat rooms eventually led lo me having lunch with Wes and Kocin, Uccelinni. A surreal moment in my life, Instead of them being my idols we became basically internet pen pals, which led to friendships. The world has changed so much since that time but one thing has remained constant, I am not alone being a wxnut, geek, weenie, nerd, whatever label they give me, and that's very cool.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

Hard to believe its been 30 years since I first discovered there were other people like me in this world.  URI computer lab on a Mac 1 1991, I found Usenet and the rest is history. Along with my sports heroes people like Wes Junker were my idols.   Chat rooms eventually led lo me having lunch with Wes and Kocin, Uccelinni. A surreal moment in my life, Instead of them being my idols we became basically internet pen pals, which led to friendships. The world has changed so much since that time but one thing has remained constant, I am not alone being a wxnut, geek, weenie, nerd, whatever label they give me, and that's very cool.

There's a lot more of us than I thought, when I was a kid I was the only weather nut in the neighborhood. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, weathafella said:

ne.weather....remember the fights between that Ziegler character and DT?   Those were the days....

I remember DT.  He hasnt changed.  There was also some freak on their who kept saying everything was false and calling people a pest.  The first troll i ever encountered!  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...