Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Tropical Storm Henri

wxeyeNH

1 minute ago, CT Rain said:

I mean it doesn’t take much to knock out power here. Isaias was a top 3 outage for Eversource.

Some just don't seem to understand what even a duration of 50-60 mph wind gusts will do. We went through this whole debate last summer prior to Isaias. Wet grounds + fully leaved trees + 50-60 mph gusts is going to cause damage and lots of power outages. I mean look what thunderstorms do what they reach those magnitudes and that's like only a couple minutes (if even) of those winds. 

We don't need 80+ winds to cause significant issues here

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, OSUmetstud said:

You are literally making up conspiracy based on bullshit. Dont try to justify it to me. 

Both the news station making up track guidance to fearmonger and the nhc nudging intensity are completely fact free crap that you use to wow us with your psychobabble. 

You're emotion, period.  And, you're interpretation is wrong -

I said "don't take this seriously" at several times man -

Secondly, if you don't believe that incorporated media hedges for affect and impression and ratings, ...mm that's oddly naive for this side of history.

I was also careful to parse out NHC as not part of that.  

No, you don' like me and never have since I call you out as a d!ckhead several years ago and frankly, this sort of disrespect that you break down and leak toward people proves that your a toxic personality - probably a lot like me, actually, but for  different reason HAHAHA.

Look I don't care.  go f urself

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OSUmetstud said:

I guess the idea is that it will shed off the east wind maximum as it reorganizes and strengthens? Because last night that's where the strongest winds were...like 85 NM SE of the center. 

Yeah will it? It seems Awfully tight for something our latitude.

Just now, Baroclinic Zone said:

Don't know.  I just don't see historic power outages coming.

Yeah, that wording is suspect. How often does I-95/395 see power outages from nor’easters? Sure, there will be a lot of power outages, but that scale seems to imply it will be the worst on record or something. 

• Like 1

• dendrite changed the title to Tropical Storm Henri
  • dendrite unpinned this topic