Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Tropical Storm Henri

wxeyeNH

4 minutes ago, DotRat_Wx said:

Honestly the most interesting upcoming 24 hours of tropical tracking in SNE for quite some time coming up.

Tracking intensity of this is going to be fascinating.

I think the envelope for timing is almost as interesting as well 

Some of the models that get this up here faster before slowing w a NW turn would be 24 hours ahead of NHC map (which is not unheard of at this time frame ) but would pose issues potentially 

4 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I think the envelope for timing is almost as interesting as well 

Some of the models that get this up here faster before slowing w a NW turn would be 24 hours ahead of NHC map (which is not unheard of at this time frame ) but would pose issues potentially 

There is a shot points north of pike may not even see much of any impact.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I am really having less of an issue with a potentially ominous track. What I can't get past is this not unraveling on approach...I don't care what the models show.

It’s got to haul ass up here. Scooter says impossible and if so then it’s nothing more than a windy stormy day . But if we can get it to speed up.. which doesn’t seem totally impossible all bets are off. The NAM is doing that . But at day 5 and the NAM. Well…

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It’s got to haul ass up here. Scooter says impossible and if so then it’s nothing more than a windy stormy day . But if we can get it to speed up.. which doesn’t seem totally impossible all bets are off. The NAM is doing that . But at day 5 and the NAM. Well…

Yea, I don't see the avenue to acceleration. 

5 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Yea, I don't see the avenue to acceleration. 

Me either. Depending on heading and track though that trade off could be high impact for coastal sections and inland flooding. Wouldn’t take high end wind to cause a lot of problems, especially in my state lol. 

11 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Day 5? At 84 hours its 30 miles from MTK

• dendrite changed the title to Tropical Storm Henri
  • dendrite unpinned this topic