• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August Disco 2021. Do record dews continue?

Damage In Tolland

15 minutes ago, Cold Miser said:

Spend all of my money on tons of bitcoin and then lose the password to access it, then sit naked in a tub full of dirty, convenience store ice cubes while watching reruns of All In The Family. 

We bought a few bags for the daily cold brew and decided to go back to making our own ice cubes.  What is up with the smell from convenience store ice cubes?  Do the still make them from pond water?

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

See how ORH is always 3-4 lower than everyone.. #fixthebrokensensor

What’s the elevation difference between ORH and ASH?

ASH actually seems like the dew point outlier to be honest comparing to FIT and other area stations.  No other official stations are seeing sustained 78F dews in the interior.

6 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

What’s the elevation difference between ORH and ASH?

ASH actually seems like the dew point outlier to be honest comparing to FIT and other area stations.  No other official stations are seeing sustained 78F dews in the interior.

Talking dews. No idea what the drunk tree pruner talking about 

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Talking dews. No idea what the drunk tree pruner talking about 

I see nothing wrong with the ORH dews today though.  FIT was mostly 70-71F, BDL mostly 73-74F… ORH is right between them at a higher elevation and was 72F all afternoon.  Not seeing how ORH is 3-4F low there… so they should be 75-76F dew like 700-800ft higher?

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

I see nothing wrong with the ORH dews today though.  FIT was mostly 70-71F, BDL mostly 73-74F… ORH is right between them at a higher elevation and was 72F all afternoon.  Not seeing how ORH is 3-4F low there… so they should be 75-76F dew like 700-800ft higher?

Bedford Ma, has a nice dp of 76 at similar elevation to ASH

Beverly Mass airport 77 dp (90/77) 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Bedford Ma, has a nice dp of 76 at similar elevation to ASH

Beverly Mass airport 77 dp (90/77) 

They strike me as more marine coastal plain influenced?  I’ll have to look closer on a map.  I’d assume given the fluidity of the atmosphere there can sometimes be separation between like EMA inside of 495 and outside?  Like how FIT is drier sort of removed a bit from the immediate coastal plain?  Just spitballing.

Edit: Yeah I could see that air getting to ASH too looking on a map.  I saw CON/MHT low 70s and assumed ASH was similar but it is quite a bit further S.  Looks like ASH and LWM at 75F now.  I dunno, 78F seemed a bit high but wondering why they had 4-5sm visibility haze with those high dews too?

15 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Just got home from coaching the THS girls summer league game at the high school. It is absolutely magical outside. This is Miami. More please 

Not bad at all ! 80 with  dew points in the low 70's ,very comfortable:) Maybe tomorrow we will get some real heat and humidity.