• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    robrofox
    Newest Member
    robrofox
Met Summer Banter

Just now, natedizel said:

Its to much for certain governors in this country. Politicians wont care the death rate is around seasonal flu. 

Restrictions will still be in place because of cases and occasional death. The scare of mutations alone is enough for mask mandates.

none of you can think critically. where are you getting this nonsense from?

• Like 2
  • Weenie 1

8 hours ago, PhineasC said:

It is indeed a very small number so far. Some of you seem to think my posts are intended to question the effectiveness of the vaccines at preventing serious disease and death, and that causes some angst and defensiveness. Vaccines are very serious business here.

That's not my intent at all. I am not trying to create doubt about the vaccine (the vaccinated are doing enough of that to themselves). I am simply commenting on the "casedemic" and the government reaction to it. This early data is just another log on the fire that boosting everyone forever is still probably not going to stop these clusters of cases that can cause government overreactions and restrictions.

Hope that helps.

Take the politics to another forum.

• Weenie 1

8 minutes ago, White Rain said:

The comment you highlighted isn’t political. Maybe the focus should be on booting the posters from other regions stirring up trouble instead?

asking for proof and providing facts is stirring up trouble?

• Like 2
  • Weenie 1

30 minutes ago, White Rain said:

Maybe the focus should be on booting the posters from other regions stirring up trouble instead?

Some mods like to see the day to day Functioning disrupted , they will say blah blah blah , but the solution should be simple . If the regional forum members voted for the solution it would be a landslide 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Some mods like to see the day to day Functioning disrupted , they will say blah blah blah , but the solution should be simple . If the regional forum members voted for the solution it would be a landslide 

so much butthurt because people questioned the outright lies being posted here.

• Like 2
  • Weenie 3

4 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

I don't think it's too much to ask for less political leans and member trashing.  Anyone can post in whatever sub forum they want and this is a weather forum, not a political one.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Lol.  I live with Chronic Leukemia.  Jumped to the front of the line to get the chip implant.

Is robots taking over your brain ? The conspiracy  theorists are out of control. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

56 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

They’re only lies if you don’t believe them 

i'm still waiting on the links to the research showing that the covid vaccines are dangerous for cancer patients.

or did you just make up stuff?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Weenie 1

11 minutes ago, WhitinsvilleWX said:

Just don’t engage her. A little self control. If you don’t respond to it, there’s little reason to stay. She justs want attention. So why give it to her. Ignore it.

all the Big Brains in this thread are threatened by people asking for fact-based proof.

• Like 2
  • Weenie 1

Last year we had a long and (usually) informative COVID-19 thread.  Then a minority chose to troll incessantly and trash other members to the point where the mods understandably closed the thread.  Hoping that doesn't reoccur (and it took a half dozen or so folks engaging in that boorishness to bring it down, not just one.)

• Like 3