Total Members
    Most Online
    gonglee
    Newest Member
    gonglee
buckeyefan1

Southern Sanitarium

4 hours ago, the ghost of leroy said:

I can’t wait to get back into y’all’s sub and chop it up during the outbreak tomorrow. Hopefully there are some lolz to be had. 

Now, now. You better watch your step or I might be the one with the last laugh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 3/24/2021 at 12:49 PM, Avdave said:

Ugh 83* here on Friday, WTF  this summer is gonna suck

Well, when I started growing banana plants outside, hot and humid weather was a bit less annoying.  Zone 8 climate too cool to get bananas out of them but there are ways around that.  Still when it's hot at least my plants are growing well.   You would be surprised how much it does help. :maphot:

2 hours ago, nwohweather said:

Getting my covid shot tomorrow :gun_bandana:

Just got my 2nd Pfizer one this morning, but wow my 5G chip is really super strong now :unsure:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, lilj4425 said:

They’re brining the roads here. WTF???

Watching Tigers/Indians now and cannot stop laughing. Looks like solid lake effect coming off Lake Huron

Who turned the heat off?  This spring, dangit!  I didn't move to south Georgia to get 30s in April!

2 hours ago, LakeNormanStormin said:

Speaking of pollen...

Yellow Tide-Lake Norman

20210408_120557.jpg

It's been beyond brutal lately. Out camping a few weeks ago by Lake Murray I went to bed with an N95 mask :lol:. Might need to throw the dirt bike goggles on if it keeps up with this as I look like I'm consistently stoned

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, nwohweather said:

It's been beyond brutal lately. Out camping a few weeks ago by Lake Murray I went to bed with an N95 mask :lol:. Might need to throw the dirt bike goggles on if it keeps up with this as I look like I'm consistently stoned

When I cut the grass this time of the year I have to wear an N95 mask and googles or I am miserable for the rest of the day.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, buckeyefan1 said:

I’m not ready for the 80’s :gun_bandana:

Im so with you, it was actually HOT out there today, ugh. Tomorrow and Thurs will be even hotter, ugh again

• Like 1

On 4/8/2021 at 9:42 PM, yotaman said:

When I cut the grass this time of the year I have to wear an N95 mask and googles or I am miserable for the rest of the day.

I literally had to stop cutting Saturday and rinse my eyes out .Got my new goggles today. Been wearing the mask for a year

Grass still green and the pond is full so far.

DFFA246B-3DEC-41F0-B6F0-A0C22919CE93.jpeg

895599DE-3C24-4D9D-A3CA-9D5357A9826F.jpeg

• Like 1

If April showers bring May flowers, those pilgrims are S.O.L.  The latest drought map is showing abnormally dry conditions starting in South Carolina and spreading out.

I guess we’ve had pestilence and famine lately.  Might as well add drought to the list.

2 hours ago, magpiemaniac said:

If April showers bring May flowers, those pilgrims are S.O.L.  The latest drought map is showing abnormally dry conditions starting in South Carolina and spreading out.

I guess we’ve had pestilence and famine lately.  Might as well as drought to the list.

yep

Capture.JPG

Just now, SnowenOutThere said:

Did not know where to put this seeing no severe thread for the day but is anyone seeing this? image.thumb.png.63230d29516f9f3a1741601aa0af9696.png

There is a debris ball as well and is seems to be heading for the northern suburbs of Tupelo scary stuff. 

Rain/Hail & Thunder..

My Mater plants/ beans got the Smack down today, May no survive Round #2.. (currently)..

Not very often you experience HAIL here, Pea & ping pong sized, on/in SENC on the beaches..

At least the Pollen has been "cleaned" somewhat..