• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Post Christmas storm threat is still vey real

Damage In Tolland

You've done more waffling on this one storm than iHop does in a month. Last week you said it was a no go, not going to happen, then it's a blizzard. Many of us have stuck with the same thinking which if I'm not mistaken is what 97 of the holier than thou threads have been about in terms of formulating opinions outside of the models.

I've specifically said the SE 1/3 of new england which included you, will and even ryan. I think that's the safe play with maybe a shift to the SE 1/4 which would largely be SE MA but I'm not ready to go there yet.

You talk about agitating, grow up and stop changing titles to create conflict for your own amusement.

:lmao:

I hope you can still be friends

Most of the "bigger guns" on here have been pretty steady with their thinking... I'm just here for the ride

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it was Tip that alluded to this but considering the ridge in the west is being based on what's occurring in the Pacific, mainly with the PNA strength/state and the Euro has a much better handle on the Pacific than American models I wonder if this is holding any merit here at all? Just the consistency of the euro has been stellar, maybe it's a little premature to use consistency right now as the entire 12z run hasn't came out yet but from the way it sounded it was heading towards it's past solutions.

Archived