Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2021 Weather Discussion

CoastalWx

31 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Scooter never said cold and snowy...he said watch next week for some potential. That’s all he said. And that it doesn’t look too mild going forward after yesterday and Thursday.  That’s all he said. 

Some people just don't have reading comprehension skills.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WinterWolf said:

The point is, if temps are seasonable, then they are right where they should be, which means they are at normal.  Not AN or BN. But normal. And normal temps for March aren’t too warm/mild..especially mid March. 

He would argue about the sun rising and setting every day. 

17 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

The point is, if temps are seasonable, then they are right where they should be, which means they are at normal.  Not AN or BN. But normal. And normal temps for March aren’t too warm/mild..especially mid March in SNE. 

No one said seasonable.  I said seasonably

Seasonably mild= 53F

Unseasonably mild= 73F

Pretty easy to understand

nah... I doubt that thing at the end of the week at this point - ... I won't say no altogether because I'm not stupid...I mean, it's f'n March.  But in the here and now, the rotted side of that air mass is not marginal enough, and the only cold source arrives as an N/stream smash in that's inharmonic and destructively interfering with that opening S/stream remnant mid level trough given to nuances in the stream behaviors - it stays an open wave over the outer Maritimes ...

The things is...the other guidance more than less show that or are trending in that favor. And it fits the other indicators -

I think we're triggering undergrowth green up after -    

I'm surprised at the 48 we put up here given the synoptic appeal.. I heard one of those 'from tape' generic, idiot radio forecasts in passing last night talking about struggling through the upper 30s to 40.   I wonder what the MOS looked like -

2 hours ago, WinterWolf said:

Scooter never said cold and snowy...he said watch next week for some potential. That’s all he said. And that it doesn’t look too mild going forward after yesterday and Thursday.  That’s all he said. 

He sure did . There’s multiple posts on several snow threats and BN with no spring warmth after this past week. It’s public . Scroll thru . It’s fine and it’s his opinion. Hopefully he’s right 

• Confused 1
  • Weenie 1