• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    gonglee
    Newest Member
    gonglee

February Banter 2021

I liked it better when we were talking about beer, crabs and fishing. Not to mention the picnic. Were did this all go wrong?

Just now, stormtracker said:

We panicking yet?  This wouldn't be a mid atl storm if not.

Par for the course, we will take out 3” of sleet and like it!  Actually makes for great sledding, icy and on ball bearings!  My son is excited, plus they just cancelled schools in Ffx county.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

The NAM took our snow away, that's what went wrong! :lol:

Regardless, I have a winter storm warning which guarantees I get more snow than modeled. These warnings alone have been known to add several inches to what has been shown on the models. Good luck my friend and may you not be fringed.

Everybody, stop it.  You can whine all day about being persecuted because of your industry or beliefs blah blah blah.  This is a weather forum.  I don't care whose "side" you are on (unless it's rain and 33).  Stop talking about that shit here....there's a politics board.  I see why the post was deleted.  Not because of your sacred beliefs :rolleyes: (goes for BOTH sides)  but because it definitely would spark what's already happening: political discussion.  Nobody comes here for that.  We all come here to get away from that.   Controversial figures from either side would get deleted.  I know, because I've done it.  To both "sides".   

Can we get back to discussing how we are going to fail tomorrow?  Or any other subject except for politics or political figures.   This is nothing personal against anybody seeing as though some of the folks I like the most from this subforum are on the other "side".   Let's get back to fighting our real common enemy:  Ji's shit posts.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 2

Everybody, stop it.  You can whine all day about being persecuted because of your industry or beliefs blah blah blah.  This is a weather forum.  I don't care whose "side" you are on (unless it's rain and 33).  Stop talking about that shit here....there's a politics board.  I see why the post was deleted.  Not because of your sacred beliefs :rolleyes: but because it definitely would spark what's already happening: political discussion.  Nobody comes here for that.  We all come here to get away from that.   Controversial figures from either side would get deleted.  I know, because I've done it.  To both "sides".   

Can we get back to discussing how we are going to fail tomorrow?  Or any other subject except for politics or political figures.   This is nothing personal against anybody seeing as though some of the folks I like the most from this subforum are on the other "side".   Let's get back to fighting our real common enemy:  Ji's shit posts.  

This 1000%... not saying that to pick sides or kiss ass. I don't come here for politics. As a matter of fact, politics is the LAST thing I want to discuss or read about here.

6 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

Everybody, stop it.  You can whine all day about being persecuted because of your industry or beliefs blah blah blah.  This is a weather forum.  I don't care whose "side" you are on (unless it's rain and 33).  Stop talking about that shit here....there's a politics board.  I see why the post was deleted.  Not because of your sacred beliefs :rolleyes: (goes for BOTH sides)  but because it definitely would spark what's already happening: political discussion.  Nobody comes here for that.  We all come here to get away from that.   Controversial figures from either side would get deleted.  I know, because I've done it.  To both "sides".   

Thanks for this.  And my apologies for stepping into the "fray" with my response a little earlier.  Probably shouldn't have done so.  Anyhow, totally agree with you here.  Especially about Ji's posts! LOL!

Just now, Stormfly said:

There's a winter storm warning due to the amount of frozen cottage cheese that will be falling out of the sky tomorrow.

Disappointing because I am still waiting for the Kielbasa and Weenies to fall from the the sky during the last storm. 

image.png.236dbbb05e5871452ea221dc8ff0693a.png

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

We panicking yet?  This wouldn't be a mid atl storm if not.

I’m freaking out over here. No doubt! I might run out of beer!! By winter of 2025...which I’m sure JI sees the back edge already for. :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, Scraff said:

I’m freaking out over here. No doubt! I might run out of beer!! By winter of 2025...which I’m sure JI sees the back edge already for. :lol:

The NAM is annoying to be sure and with temp profiles, it's probably going to be the closest.   I still think we are going to see a good burst of snow.  Changeover just might be quicker than we want.  Heavy, heavy sleet.  

The NAM is annoying to be sure and with temp profiles, it's probably going to be the closest.   I still think we are going to see a good burst of snow.  Changeover just might be quicker than we want.  Heavy, heavy sleet.  

Did you mean sleet or ALEET!?!?

• Like 1

Fixed...

17 minutes ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

The NAM took our digital snow away, that's what went wrong! :lol:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

no politics here gee sir you seemed to like being backed up years ago in a parking lot from some of us. i guess could be wrong.   you know it’s the inernet.  

Just now, motsco said:

no politics here gee sir you seemed to like being backed up years ago in a parking lot from some of us. i guess could be wrong.   you know it’s the inernet.  

I have no idea wtf you are saying here.

Just now, WinterWxLuvr said:

WTF was that post? Lol

I'm still over here trying to figure it out.  As far as I know, I haven't been backed up in a parking lot since I ate a whole block of cheddar cheese in '05.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

32 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

Just checked the Storm thread.  Yup, we good.  This wetbulb fella is doing yeoman's work.  He is single handedly panicking for the entire subforum.

This place sucks the day before any event except for a once in a 10 year blizzard. 

• Like 3

yup.  my bad.  must be the wrong guy.   i just remember your aviator.  without the white mask. , and at the time allways zuzwag left his normal handle. < forum name isn’t allowed to be posted 

my bad.

• Haha 1

I'm still over here trying to figure it out.  As far as I know, I haven't been backed up in a parking lot since I ate a whole block of cheddar cheese in '05.

Lol lol lol