Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter 2021

George BM

Just now, mappy said:

I imagine you'd get him that bottle faster than Andy getting him his JWB. 

I'm efficient. Andy can be DHL when they hand off to USPS and you see the package sometime in the next decade. I'll be more like Amazon when they deliver to my house at 5:30am after I ordered an item at 10pm the night before. 

• Like 1

Just now, H2O said:

This slander is unacceptable.  I've told him how he can get it.  I was also told it needs to be hand delivered because someone wants to see the meeting via video call on cell phone.

You might as well hire a camera crew and set it up like a PCH prize patrol presentation. 

1 minute ago, H2O said:

This slander is unacceptable.  I've told him how he can get it.  I was also told it needs to be hand delivered because someone wants to see the meeting via video call on cell phone.

Only because I was/am the third party moderator who confirmed said bet was made, so i need to confirm said bet was completed. geez.

Just now, mappy said:

Only because I was/am the third party moderator who confirmed said bet was made, so i need to confirm said bet was completed. geez.

Well thats why said delivery hasn't happened yet.  I have said i will drive to DC and deliver said prize but said recipient keeps waffling said delivery date.  Now i have to wait for said futher date

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic