Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter 2021

George BM

4 minutes ago, Bob Chill said:

I hate rug pulls too. I get that as much as anyone. But sometimes I see irrational exuberance given the setup. The hybrid had me scared of my shadow start to finish. We maximize those like 5% of the time, get screwed 75% of the time, and 20% of the time we get ok snow. We got ok snow but it felt like the 75%. 

It's a REALLY TALL ORDER for the thurs/fri deal to drop over 1" liquid over a large swath. We have organized coastals with less. Those mid/short range mega runs always seem to be the kiss of death for having fun. Anything less becomes a disaster sticking point. Is what it is. I get it. I'm here for the lolz nowadays. Models backing down at short range has an inverse relationship with the # of lolz tho

I hear you. A few years ago I would be gnashing teeth along with the rest of them over those rug pulls. I've since learned that its just snow and who cares. so much other more important stuff in life to fret over. 

But that's just me, and I probably should ease up with people about it. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mappy said:

I hope you get it, I really do. But you need to stop taking everything so personally. You know I am a big fan of yours, I hate seeing you do that to yourself. 

My negativity probably brushed off on him during our beer meet haha...I kinda like this one tho..is it a big one? Probably not, but I dont think we have to worry about the dreaded mixing a lot...Just need the precip

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, H2O said:

I SAID: 

Please excuse the few people I exclude from being lumped in with others.  They know who they are

Oh, I'm sorry, it was more of just a blanket statement, it had nothing to do with the map.  I realize how that may have been confusing.:drunk:

1 minute ago, RevWarReenactor said:

LOL. Doing well thanks. I can no longer post for mental health reasons (without getting too offtopic) Just decided to do a quick pop in.  Hope all is well with you!

Do what you gotta do to stay well.  if you are getting the help you need then thats great.  Best of luck.  Seriously

• Thanks 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic