• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 31 - Feb 2 Storm

stormtracker

I’m not predicting this continues to sink south. If I had to bet the euro is close to latching on and maybe adjusts north some at the last minute and we see the typical result and you all laugh at me. That’s the most likely outcome Imo. But I see very little chance this misses us north. There is too much cold and suppression in front of it.  So I’d rather see guidance more v less amped. 

• Like 2

Just now, anotherman said:

Not sure there are many in that forum. It’s pretty dead. This is the place to be in the mid-Atlantic.

Welcome, just to let you know we don’t forecast for up there, nor care a whole lot. Very DC/Baltimore centric down here. Enjoy whatever snow you get!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BTRWx's Thanks Giving said:

You're welcome here as long as you don't write biased regional posts.

Washington Dulles annual snowfall is 22 inches which is the same or more of than Philadelphia International  airport.  We have ppl in Richmond and they get much less snow. 

Just now, clskinsfan said:

Of course they do. They are in Richmond. 

I meant ppl in this forum. We use state lines as arbitrary lines but our climate is closer to Philadelphia than Richmond for much of the forum but we don’t bark when Richmond ppl chime in. 

• Like 1

• mappy locked and unpinned this topic